- Beaurey (bo-ray), but you can call me Beau.
- 22-year-old New Zealander with a mix of Cambodian, French-Portuguese, Mongolian and Vietnamese ancestry.
- 2012 was my fourth year @ university; I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Honours.
- As of January 2013, I’m living in Melbourne, Australia, taking a year or two off from school to work and write :)
+ Everyday things: soy chais, large round earrings, high-waisted skirts, chocolate of any kind and high heels are my loves.
- I enjoy the time I spend on Tumblr, but I make sure to keep a balance - my RL is also very important to me.
+ I don’t have much in the way of family (except my sister who I love more than anyone in the world), so my friends are my lifeline.
- I’m the usual mess of clichés: screwing up lots of the time and forever fumbling my way through life, failure is that big looming thing in the dark that scares me at night, I’m riddled with insecurities and sometimes I lie in bed and think this world is so big, the chance that I’ll ever find someone who will be able to make me feel anything worthwhile is slim to none.
+ I think with the right side of my brain: I’m very creative, and like to draw and write as much as I can. Often this results in terrible, melancholic poetry when I’m depressed :S
- I like love stories and romances in the books I read and TV shows/movies I watch, but I’m very cynical about them in real life. I’ve been in like more times than I can count but I honestly don’t think I’ll ever be in love.
+ I’m loyal, fiercely caring and put my whole heart into things. But I’m also stubborn, sensitive and if angered (though this rarely happens), it’s unlikely I’ll ever forgive the person who inflicted the damage. Often I feel things far too deeply but put on a veneer of normality that I feel fools almost everyone who knows me. I hope that one day I won’t feel the need to do this anymore.
- My askbox will always be open for any and all questions. I feel like I always make the first move to talk to people here because I’m such a ~lurker, so I really appreciate it when others approach me first :)
your faves could never (aka, my top otps).
- first and forever love
- queen b and lonely boy own my heart
- i will always choose them
- “you’re strong, beautiful, full of light”
- otp: i miss that pink hair
- tea and vodka sodas, anyone?
other shows & ships.
The Vampire Diaries: Caroline/everyone (especially Stefan), Jeremy/Anna (forever in mourning)
Pretty Little Liars: Lucas/Hanna, Toby/Spencer, Alison/Emily, Paige/Emily
Hart of Dixie: Wade/Zoe
New Girl: Nick/Jess
Teen Wolf: Stiles/Lydia, Stiles/Derek, Jackson/Allison, Jackson/Lydia
My Mad Fat Diary: Finn/Rae, Chop/Izzy
Suits: Mike/Rachel, Harvey/Donna
Gilmore Girls: Rory/Jess (CREYS FOREVER), Luke/Lorelai
Veronica Mars: Logan/Veronica
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Spike/Buffy
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Darcy/Lizzie
Misfits: Simon/Alisha (UGH NOOO), Nathan/Kelly, Seth/Kelly
The Hour: Freddie/Bel
The Mentalist: Jane/Lisbon
True Blood: Eric/Sookie
Downton Abbey: Matthew/Mary, Branson/Sybil
Merlin: Arthur/Gwen, Merlin/Morgana
Dawson’s Creek: Pacey/Joey
Kyle XY: Kyle/Jessi
The OC: Seth/Summer
Skins: Sid/Cassie, Nick/Franky, Mini/Franky, Matty/Franky, Alo/Mini, Rich/Grace
Cardcaptors Sakura: Li/Sakura
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko/Katara
Harry Potter: Draco/Ginny (with H/Hr being possibly my most hated ship ever)
The Hunger Games: Peeta/Katniss
The Mortal Instruments: Jace/Clary
The Infernal Devices: Will/Tessa
Twilight: Jacob/Bella (Jacob is the only thing I like about Twilight, I pretty much hate everything else, ESPECIALLY Breaking Fail which in my opinion ruined any good thing the series had going for it)
The Host: Ian/Wanda
* the bolded ones give me a L O T of feels